RTBB Travel Basketball Evaluations
All Sessions will be in the Copeland Middle School, Old (Stage) Gym
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to listed start time for check-in.
Saturday, October 7: 9:00-10:15 AM
Saturday, October 14: 9:00-10:15 AM
Saturday, October 7: 10:30 – 11:45 AM
Saturday, October 14: 10:30 – 11:45 AM
Saturday, October 7: 12:00 – 1:15 PM
Saturday, October 14; 12:00 – 1:15 PM
Saturday, October 7: 1:30 – 2:45 PM
Saturday, October 14: 1:30 – 2:45 PM
Additional information for players:
Players are selected after all evaluations are completed; practices may begin soon after rosters are finalized. To be eligible for each of our grade level Travel teams, all players must be:
- enrolled in the same grade within the Rockaway Township School District or reside in Rockaway Township while attending another school (includes home-schooling)
- able to participate in at least one evaluation session (two are recommended) *
- fully registered in our program through TeamSnap
- Travel Player Registration Form: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/396637
- Registration for Travel will close on October 13th at 8PM.
- Any player who registers for Travel and does not get selected will be automatically assigned to the In-House Division for their grade and refunded the difference in registration fees.
- Any player who has already registered for In-House Rec can also participate in the Travel evaluations. Please send an email to to our Travel Director: email@example.com so that he is aware and can plan accordingly.
*If a player cannot participate in at least one Travel evaluation session, it is important to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours after the last scheduled session for their grade.
Additional information for coaches:
Coaches are selected after all evaluations are completed.
- All volunteers who would like to coach a Travel team must also register through TeamSnap.
- Coach registration form: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/392374
- Travel Coach registrations must be completed by October 13th. *
- Coaches must be at least 18 years old and only need to be RUTGERS certified.
*Volunteer Head coaches for Travel teams must also send an email of interest to our Travel Director: email@example.com and all will be invited to attend the evaluations sessions for their grade level team.
Any other questions or concerns related to Travel should be sent to our Travel Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or issues related to registration should be sent to our Registrar: email@example.com